96th Annual Meeting Highlights
Congratulations to Award Winners
John T. Wardlaw
Neville Holcombe Distinguished Citizenship Award
Palmetto Sound Works - Alan Hulsey
James B. Thompson Small Business of the Year
Spartanburg Community College Center for Business and Entrepreneurial Development
Economic Futures Award
Tom Barnet & J M Smith Corp
Duke Energy Citizenship & Service Award
2014 Volunteer of the Year
Cal & Grey Wicker
2014 Spartanburg Young Professionalsof the Year
Thank You To Our Wonderful Sponsors
- BMW Manufacturing Company
- Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein, LLP
- Spartanburg Coca-Cola
- Spartanburg Water
- A T & T
- Bank of America
- Corporate Center
- Dixon Hughes Goodman, PLLC
- Elliott Davis, LLC
- The J.F. Floyd Mortuary
- Ford & Harrison, LLP Attorneys at Law
- Founders Federal Credit Union
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport
- Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
- Hospice Care of South Carolina
- McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture
- Michelin North America
- Milliken & Company
- Piedmont Natural Gas
- J M Smith Corporation
- Spartanburg Community College
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Upstate Workforce Investment Board
- Wells Fargo
- WSPA- TV
- WYFF 4
- Clayton Construction Company, Inc.
- Economic Futures Group
- Johnson Development Associates
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak, and Stewart, P.C.
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Spartanburg Young Professionals
- Windstream Communications
Photos and Vidoes of the event:
Click HERE to visit the Annual Meeting photo gallery on Flickr
Click HERE to view the Neville Holcombe Distinguished Citizenship Award
Click HERE to view the James B. Thompson Small Business of the Year
2014 Plan of Action
The Spartanburg Area chamber of Commerce has begun its search for a new President and CEO.
A search committee comprised of local leaders has been assembled to coordinate, perform and complete the search process, which has begun in earnest with the completion of a revised job description and job posting in a host of local, regional and national publications and venues. With representation from a diverse group of businesses, community organizations and educational institutions, the committee is well-versed in the skills and abilities necessary to fit the profile of a successful candidate for the position.
Click HERE for additional information.
2014 BMW Tier 1 Supplier Diversity Matchmaker Conference
Registration Now Open!