The Spartanburg Area Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit organization supported through membership investment and strategic partnerships. See our strategy for the year here.
Our mission is to enhance the economic vitality and lifestyle environment of Spartanburg County. The Chamber accomplishes its mission through:
- Public Policy initiatives and political involvement
- Economic Development strategies and implementation
- Leadership development programs
- Advancing college completion initiatives
- Building business networks
- Growing the visitor economy
- Collaborative activities throughout the Community
- Excellent communication vehicles
- Business skills enhancement
- Air service improvements
- CEO networks
The Spartanburg Area Chamber provides the leadership voice of the business community to the development of the community agenda for progress.