Spartanburg Tomorrow PAC
What is Spartanburg Tomorrow?
It is a non-partisan, issues-based political action committee launched in 2009. Although separate from the Chamber, the PAC works hand-in-hand with the Chamber to give a strong voice to the concerns of Upstate businesses at the state government levels.
What does Spartanburg Tomorrow do?
It can make direct contributions to elected officials at the state and local levels who have been instrumental in the support or passage of items on the Chamber’s legislative agenda. It is a policy and position advocate on key business issues. Decisions about how to use Chamber PAC funds are made by the Spartanburg Tomorrow Board of Directors, whose members are appointed by the Chamber’s Board of Directors. Board members serve two-year, staggered terms.
Why should I contribute?
By contributing to Spartanburg Tomorrow, you will be a part of a team that collectively will support legislators who support the Chamber’s Legislative Agenda. You will be part of the team that will influence policy for the benefit of the Upstate business climate.
What’s at Stake?
- The ability to more effectively advocate the Chamber’s positions.
- A voice on political issues for Spartanburg-area small businesses that may not have the budget for lobbyists or government affairs staffs.
- The future of Upstate South Carolina as a competitive and business-friendly region.
- Spartanburg Tomorrow is a tool to increase the competitiveness of the Upstate business environment by advocating pro-business positions to local and state lawmakers.
Spartanburg Area Chamber’s Legislative Agenda
- Spartanburg Area Chamber 2014 Legislative Agenda Link
- Document Download: 2014 Legislative Agenda.PDF
Make your political dollars go further by leveraging them with the resources of other businesses in the area. Together, we can make a real impact.
For more information on how you can get involved with the Chamber's Political Action Committee, Spartanburg Tomorrow, contact Jim Thomas at 864-594-5020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org