The Spartanburg Area Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit organization supported through membership investment and strategic partnerships.
Our mission is to enhance the economic vitality and lifestyle environment of Spartanburg County. The Chamber accomplishes its mission through:
- Public Policy initiatives and political involvement
- Economic Development strategies and implementation
- Leadership development programs
- Advancing college completion initiatives
- Building business networks
- Growing the visitor economy
- Collaborative activities throughout the Community
- Excellent communication vehicles
- Business skills enhancement
- Air service improvements
- CEO networks
The Spartanburg Area Chamber provides the leadership voice of the business community to the development of the community agenda for progress.