Celebrating Your Business Milestones
The Spartanburg Chamber is pleased to help our members celebrate important business milestones. We will help publicize and perform a ribbon cutting for your business within the first six months of your opening. We are also happy to promote and attend other celebrations including ground breakings, relocations, expansions and renovations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Create a Facebook event for your Celebration
- Highlight your Celebration to our membership through a feature in our Weekly Eblast and social channels
- Provide an invitation and press release template
- Invite Chamber Ambassadors and local officials
- Bring appropriate Décor (giant scissors, shovels, ribbon, etc.)
- Present a Custom Commemorative Plaque
- Brief Remarks by Chamber President/CEO or Chief Business Affairs Office
- Provide Ceremony Photography
- Instagram post after your celebration
STEPS TO CELEBRATION SUCCESS:
1. Select Your Service:
- Ribbon Cutting
- Ground Breaking
2. Schedule Your Celebration
- We perform Celebration Services during business hours: Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- We recommend selecting a date one month in advance to accommodate your guests’ calendars.
- Make sure you confirm your date and details with our Celebration Services team.
3. Plan Your Celebration
- What experience will you provide to your guests? Ideas include food, beverages, tours, door prizes and specials.
- Knowing these items in advance will help us to promote your celebration.
4. Invite Your Guests
- On Facebook: Accept our cohost request to notify your followers about the event.
- Then, invite your friends to the event page. Finally, share the event on your personal page.
- Via Email: Use our digital invitation template to invite your colleagues to the event
- In the Media: Use our press release template to notify the media of your celebration.
5. Celebrate Your Success
- Share and/or repost the Chamber’s social media post about your event on your social channels
- Proudly display your commemorative plaque with your Chamber Member plaque.
Contact us to schedule your celebration.